It is that time again! Five for Friday! We are still in school for a few more weeks! Check out our week!
1. We did a fun seashell even and odd number sort. It is the closest thing I am to a beach at the moment. Three more weeks, three more weeks, I think I can make it!:)
2. We have been working on the greater than and less than symbol. Here I had each kiddo pick two cards and show the correct sign.
3. We have been exploring measurement and I had the kiddos use a ruler to measure things in the classroom. This was the easiest thing and my kiddos were loving it! I had one little girl going around saying, "Can I inch you?" Inch..., measure..., at least she was excited about it! :)
4. Tens and ones activity! Roll once for the tens and once for the ones, then create your new number!
5. Two of my kiddos spent their free choice time working together to write this sweet note! So cute! As much as I am looking forward to summer break, I will miss them!
Now it is your turn to link up and share your week!