1. Monday we went on a fabulous field trip! It was a hands on science center where the kids could play with a ton of fun science related things! For example, they had a ramp where the kiddos could create a car and race it down the ramp. There were two tracks next to each other and it even timed each lane to see which car was the fastest! The kinders took a special experiment class and made glow in the dark slime! They were loving it!
2. I changed the cards in one of our Word Work centers to Love Monster cards! The kiddos loved them!
These cute cards can be found in my Love Monster Pack!
3. We are doing 3D and 2D shapes in math! One of our activities was to cut out a shape and find a matching shape somewhere in the room.
4. Today we made cute Love Friends!
5. SO random but Monday the hubs and I had been married for 6 months! Funny how time flies! Can't believe it has been 6 months! Here is another picture that I am so obsessed with from our wedding! We both LOVE football! The hubby played in H.S. so he got the key to get us on the field! Too fun!