1. Spring is here which means new artwork goes on our walls! We did a couple cute rainbow projects this week! For the first one we watched this video to learn the order of the colors!
2. The next project we made was a giant rainbow. Each table was given a color and they had to cut up little pieces of paper to glue onto their part of the rainbow!
3. My fabulous bloggy friend, Brittany, from Lovely Literacy & More sent me these cute sight word books! We started spelling tests a few weeks ago so we did a couple of books from our spelling list! Thanks Brittany! We love them!
4. Thursday we went to the Children's Museum! I love this field trip because the kids can just explore! Field trips can be so stressful but not this one! Here my kiddo are making their own paper! Awesome!
5. Now for a super random one! I was looking for my Spring decorations for my classroom and I found window clings that I bought last year! And LOOK! Live, Laugh, LOVE! I am obsessed with that saying! Our house is full of Live, Laugh, Love things! :)
If you haven't linked up, go link up! I can't wait to see hear about your week!
Don't forget to hippity hop, hop through this blog hop! So many freebies and a giveaway at the end!!