Monday, March 4, 2013

St. Patty's Day Rhyming Cards

Fingers crossed we get that 12 inches of snow in the forecast for a much "deserved" snow day!  However, it is not even snowing right now and we should have 3 inches on the ground, but we have maybe a half of an inch!  Oh well!  Today we did an activity from my St. Patty's Day Fun pack!  We matched rhyming words and their pictures.  There are a lot of cards in this pack so I put a few out at a time and my kinders matched the rhyming words then found the pictures!




 All of our rhyming cards!  We were working hard today!





14 comments:

  1. Love the rhyming cards...snow day??? What's that?!? LOL it was 83 degrees here on Sunday.
    Have fun.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 83!? Oh how I wish I lived where you lived! I am ready for anything above 40!

      Delete
  2. Haha I could use a snow day too ! Let the snow begin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It can start any minute now...I hope it starts any minute now and doesn't stop until tomorrow!!

      Delete
  3. I too love the rhyming cards: cuteness and simplicity in one. And there is something about 4 leaf clovers: they always make me smile; perhaps it is that promise of luck. No snow here in Brisbane, Australia; just more rain and more flooding. Cheers!! thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clovers are so cute! :) Australia!? I wish I was there! Minus the rain and flooding though! :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to win... Looks very cute! Lkgirl24@aol.com thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No snow days here, just hurricane days.
    idreamof@aol.com

    Stacy
    Live Love Laugh and Teach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12 inches??? Geez---soo glad it doesn't do that here. LOL if we even get a threat of a trace the roads get salted and school possibly will be on a delay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always over estimate it and we end up getting an inch but I feel like we will get that...ok I am just hoping we do! :)

      Delete