1. We are in full testing mode for reading and I had a sub on Thursday! I do not like having a sub especially 11 days in! I tried to be as organized as possible and it helped that I was in the building testing, a little. For the most part my kiddos were great! A few had issues, but there are always some. It was a great practice for my next sub which is on Wednesday already! Already have a required training for the year...YIKES!
2. We did a week of bus safety! Most of the week was boring rules, but today we did a fun mini book! Each page had them cutting and gluing pictures with bus safety rules.
3. After our books, we did a roll, add, and color!
Click on the picture to grab yours for FREE!
4. In math we are working on counting and ordering numbers!
5. So I just found out I can spend $7000 on my classroom through a grant my school got!! The only requirement is that we order 4 iPads (AMAZING)...so that leaves me with over $4,000! The possibilities are endless! What would YOU order!?