Whoo FRIDAY and NO school! I am doing such a good job of sitting on the couch! :)
We had a LONG 2 day week! Check out what we did!
1. We finished up talking about the American flag with a fun little project! Each student colored and wrote facts about their flag, then we added a stick to make it more fun! :)
2. In science, we have been talking about air and weather. This week we made anemometers. My kiddos had a blast learning about all things air and weather. Our next science unit is organisms...fingers crossed I don't kill everything!
3. My girl Irene found these cute pumpkin table scatter like 2 years ago and I have been jealous ever since. That is until I found them in the Target dollar spot! Um YES! I am obsessed and have used them whenever I can! Here were used them to solve addition problems on our ten frames!
4. I just posted my new Print and LEARN-November! So many topics covered! Check it out here!
5. Since I really don't have a 5, let's just give one of these away! :)