Check out our week!
1. These are our "Tally Flowers"! My kiddos were still having trouble with crossing the fifth tally, so I made these "Tally Flowers" and made up a story that a big gust of wind always makes the fifth tally fall across the rest of the flowers. Of course the other four tallies support their fallen friend. It worked because we are all crossing our fifth tally now!
2. To finish up our insect unit I made butterfly cutout cookies! We made the frosting orange, decorated, and enjoyed!
3. We started doing a little bit on farm this week too! One of those themes I wanted to fit in, but never knew when! Here is a fun beginning and ending sheet we did! Which can be found here!
4. We named our greater than and less than alligator Snappy! Everyone got to make a Snappy and use number cards to show greater than and less than!
5. We had our last science lab of the year this week! The kiddos did sink and float. They had a blast! The tables and kids were all wet, but if it isn't messy it can't be that much fun! ;)
Don't forget to link up your week! :)