I have been MIA for way too long! I am sorry! I had a student teacher, a billion tests, and a PDP to complete. By the time I got home I couldn't think about school!
BUT I am back and thinking about summer! It is only 7 days away!
I am linking up with Deanna Jump for her fun Summer Linky! Some of these things I WILL be doing and some I WANT to do! :)
1. I will be spending a fun girl's weekend up north with my friend IRENE!
|Last summer our teamwork paid off and we caught this fish! I really only got it in the net.|
2. WEDDINGS! We have about 10 weddings from now until the beginning of fall!
3. READ, READ, READ!! I have read more than I usually do lately, but this summer I want to read tons! Any book suggestions!?
4. Enjoy some sun! This winter was LONG and COLD! Our current temps are in the 80's and I am LOVING it!
5. Get in some good workouts! I have been working out like a crazy woman lately and I can't wait to wake up (at a normal time) and enjoy a nice workout before the day even starts!
|My current workout routine! LOVE Tone It Up!|
7. Go camping! Not planned, but the hubby just bought a new tent and I think I could "rough it" for one night! :)
8. Enjoy the bike and running trails by our house!
9. Do LOTS of grilling! Last weekend I think half of my meals were made on the grill...LOVE summer!
10. Relax and try not to think about school...well until the end of July ;)
Now it is your turn to link up!