Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently July!

It CANNOT be July already!!  I hope this month goes so sloooow!  I'm linking up with Farley for her Currently linky!

Listening:  Honestly, I am so lost while watching because I don't get the rules but I do know they need to kick the ball into the net and that is all that matters!!  However, it seems impossible haha!
Loving:  Summer- I honestly haven't done anything exciting but I love it!
Thinking:  Like I said I have done nothing which includes working on TpT products.  I still haven't found my motivation...
Wanting:  We have gotten TONS of rain the last week or so!  Flooding everywhere!
Needing:  The school district I usually teach summer school in asked me to help out this month, so I need to start planning what I'm going to be doing!  Luckily, the majority of my time will be spent playing games and swimming!
4th Plans:  USA!  My sister and her bf are coming to visit!  We are making lots of 4th of July treats and celebrating the red, white, and blue!  I can't wait!!

16 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one not working on things for TpT! It's nice to know that I am not the only one. I'm enjoying my summer, just relaxing and reading for fun. Isn't that what we are supposed to do anyway?! Hope you have a great 4th!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what we should be doing! I have read SO many books this summer so far! Thank! Hope you have a good 4th too!

      Delete
  2. I found you through the Linky Party! I just laughed out loud at your soccer comment! That's about all I know too. :) I hope you have a great summer. I am following you now to get updates on your blog! It's adorable. :)

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least we know the most important things ;) Thanks for following! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Isn't doing nothing wonderful? I've done limited TpT work, but I have a ton of projects in my head, just no motivation! I feel I should be excited about soccer, but it's just not happening. Of course, if someone asked, I'm hoping USA wins, but I wouldn't go as far as watch the games! Have a great 4th!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way! Lots of ideas but literally when I sit down to get started my motivation is sucked out of me haha! Enjoy your 4th!

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you've been able to take a nice break from school stuff. Enjoy your 4th of July with your sister!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog - I just found you through Farley's currently.
    Click below to stop by my blog and say hi!
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Have so much fun this weekend with your sissie! I am SO EXCITED for our Lake Girl Pub Crawl! Seriously, CANNOT WAIT!!!!! xoxoxooxo
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have much motivation this summer either! :) Hope you have a happy 4th!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1 & Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is perfect that you haven't done anything but LOVE summer! That is exactly what it is for! AND if you find a way to slow July down, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know!
    :) Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know if I figure it out ;)

      Delete